Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Contact Information

Those of you in the North Coast theatre community who want to email me about coming events or anything else concerning this blog or my North Coast Journal Stage Matters column, please use the following address: stage matters at sbc global dot net.  Don't use the stage matters at the NCJ address, as apparently emails addressed to me there are considered public property.

To clarify further: send your calendar announcements and press releases to the appropriate addresses at the Journal, and copy me at the address above.  For actual communication between you and me, use only that address.  I realize that it is a reasonable assumption that because I write the Stage Matters column published in the Journal, that I work there.  I don't.  In fact I've never actually been to their Eureka offices.

No comments: